I hope you gals don't mind indulging me with a photo-heavy post so I can get these outfits in my YLF blog :) These are my favorite work outfits from April and May, excluding this week which I'll (hopefully) post tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't have time to do up my usual editing and collages, so I'm just including an image or two per outfit; please pardon the color/contrast inconsistencies and occasional wind-related blurriness.
Not going to write about each look, but here's a quick rundown of "newer" (SS15, FW14) items. I've also put these Finds, and anything still available, first:
- Red printed hi-low tank (SS15)
- Rose gold sparkle sweater (SS15)
- Faux-leather capris (SS15, wildcard and totally love 'em)
- Black pleated trousers (SS15, gift from the lovely Claire)
- Blue watercolor dress (SS15)
- Dalmatian pointy flats (SS15)
- Navy floral sweater (FW14)
- Dark plaid skinnies (FW14, from Suz though YLF this season)
- Cream block-heeled booties (FW14)
- Leo clutch (FW14)
I've also been strict with myself about keeping in mind my findings on Collection ROG Aida and where my style is headed and, coupled with the closet edit, I've since been feeling much happier with my outfits.
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!