Hi ladies, sorry to be MIA but work is hectic this week! Here's what I wore last week and during the holiday weekend. Hubby has been sick the whole week and into this week, but especially last Mon/Tues so I was a bit distracted and really feeling the slouchy vibe.
- Monday, worn to work and grocery for rations. I am enjoying wearing orange and emerald together this season! I was inspired to add in the gray after seeing how wonderful it looks with emerald on Kari recently.
- Tuesday, worn to work. Wanted a waist surrendering look this day. I usually wear this tunic with skinnies, but was in the mood to try it with my baggy flares. Too cold to wear on its own, so I added the teal blazer for a shot of color. Please pardon my "fashionable" long hair, high heels, and arm party ;)
- Wednesday, worn to work. I've been neglecting my spring shorts for some reason, so I decided to pull 'em out for a slouchy look this day. Kept it simple with sheer tights instead of pattern mixing with textured tights (but I'll try that soon!).
- Thursday (birthday!), worn to a baseball game and out to dessert afterwards. This is the pretty emerald handbag my husband bought me for my birthday! Wanted an outfit with the Ms colors, flat shoes because I knew we'd be walking quite a bit, and since I'm trying to wear my jeans less I chose my black trousers instead of black skinny jeans. New sweater, same as the one in #3 but sized down; I think it's better suited for skirts than pants, so I layered a navy tank underneath for some extra length (and a gradient!).
- Friday, worn for date night dinner then to a pub with my sis, hubby, and a friend visiting from LA. I enjoyed wearing the slim-tunic-over-flares silhouette from #2, so I wore again with a sweater dress (and this time around accessorized gold/warm instead of silver/cool). Added a new black obi belt, first time wearing one and found it surprisingly comfy.
- Saturday (left) and Sunday/Monday (right), super casual outfits!. Hubby and I spent all of Saturday in the yard playing games and soaking up the sun; I was wearing a gray cami and denim cut off shorts for most of the day but popped on a jacket, jeans, and heels for a quick run to the grocery. Sunday and Monday I wore the same thing out for various meals, and spent the rest of the time at home lounging around and doing a whole lotta nuthin' (while poor hubby had to work).
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!