A week of outfits from earlier this month; the weather was warm overall but starting to cool down. I am enjoying adding some black and richer colors back into rotation as we get into fall. Feeling chatty, feel free to skip ahead to the photos :)
- Monday, worn to run errands then off to work. After work went out for tacos with hubby and ran into friends there (fun!). Dusting the rust off my layering muscles; inspired by this outfit. Love how it turned out and I can already think of how to wear it again when the weather cools down (hint: with tall brown slouchy boots!).
- Tuesday, worn to run errands then off to work. Continuing to stretch my layering muscles with a blue/aqua version of a fuchsia/red outfit I wore back in April; I like the colors, but didn't like the bun (half up would have looked much better) and it felt awfully fussy. I don't know if it's because I've gotten used to simpler summer layers or if I'm actually not into heavy layering anymore.
- Wednesday, worn to work then to pick up dinner. I've been really loving all the white watches you gals have been wearing this summer, so after my recent conversion to Team Watch I went out and found my own :D Love the little bit of red peeking out under this top; the print has lots of great colors I can do this with, I totally want to try purple next (teal also worked really well).
- Thursday, worn to work. I wanted to try a variation of the outfit I wore to my friend's art show on 07.07. I really like how it turned out (the scarf thickness on the right is more accurate, it was windy out)! It felt really fall-ish so I added all white accessories to keep it summery since fall hadn't yet started. (Later realized the colors totally coordinate with the background of the photos, tee hee!)
- Friday, worn to work. Really love how this one turned out! I didn't wear muffler-tied silky scarves as much as I'd planned this summer, but I still want to so I'm hoping to pick up a couple more large square scarves. Also, I hadn't worn these black jeans in 3 months (!), it was a lovely reunion :)
- Saturday, worn out for dinner and drinks with hubby, sis, and a friend we haven't seen for a few years who's just moved back here. Lots of fun! We had just a few minutes notice, and I didn't have an outfit ready but I'm happy with how this turned out. Perfectly casual, comfy, and put-together for the occasion. Also remembered to snap a close-up of my new white watch.
- Sunday, worn out to lunch with my husband, and later my sister and folks stopped by to say hi, then my sister and her dog stayed to hang out.
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome.