On snowy, icy, and torrentially rainy days my husband and I carpool to work, so for this week I asked him to take my outfit photos. SO much better than doing it myself! He's magical and somehow makes me look good even when I'm not feeling well (I'm looking at you, last 2 days). I'm debating whether or not I can handle waking up 2 hours earlier so I can have him take my outfit photos every day.
Separate from that, my wardrobe is not really built to handle extended snow since we don't get much of it, and it usually melts after a day anyway. I think I did OK, though I didn't dress much warmer/differently than normal. Wore my hair down more this week as per YLF request. Getting sick of seeing this red bag yet? I'm not, it goes with everything! :)
- Worn to work. Ended up leaving the scarf on.
- Worn to work. A twist on last friday's Chanel look, made more snow appropriate. Trying a new sheer red lip tint; I like it a lot and will probably wear near-daily.
- Worn to work. This turned out better than initially expected. Trying a new bright orangey-peachy lip gloss; not quite sure the color is right for me, but it could just need eye makeup to balance the brightness out.
- Worn to work.
- Worn to my folks' for dinner.
- Bonus: un-cropped shot with the snowy property :)
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!