Here are a week of work outfits from a couple weeks ago! Starting to work in my new spring purchases, always feels nice and wardrobe rejuvenating. Also starting to use some different lip colors, pink (#1), peach (#3/5), and bright orange (#2/4).
- Monday, worn to the bank and then work. New top that's woven in front and knit in back (mullet shirt?), new loafers, and my new (and first) big statement necklace!
- Tuesday, worn to work then out to Type Tuesday (monthly gathering of locals interested in type). Following Angie's spring column of denim formula, though I wore nude/metallic sandals. I usually try to dress a bit more businessy on Type Tuesdays, but completely forgot about it so I was happy to at least be wearing a structured top half.
- Wednesday, worn to work. A short-over-long AND dress-over-jeans outfit! I'm loving short-over-long silhouettes this season, though I don't have many items that I can use for it. This feels a little more autumn than spring to me, even with the spring boots/accessories.
- Thursday, worn to work. I actually came up with Friday's outfit for this day but decided it would be better suited to the ball game. Wanted to try a spring look that's light but uses black accents (not something I do often). It worked better than I expected, I'll definitely be sporting it again.
- Friday, worn to work then out to a baseball game (Mariners home opener). New jeans, and I couldn't resist pairing them with orange (scarf) and coral (belt) ^^ Plus I just love how bright green looks with white/cream for spring!
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!