A week of outfits from the beginning of the month! It was a tough week, including my interview, finding out almost immediately that I didn't get the job, and then a funeral for the father of a very close friend.
- Worn to work, watch hockey, and out for tacos. I've been mulling over how to style this skirt not-too-sweetly, but am lacking skirt tops. I think this turned out quite well (the shoulders are studded); I also liked the lower waistline with this.
- Worn to work, prep for interview. New champagne pearls!
- Interview outfit. Was comfy and felt good in this, though this photo was taken quite late at the end of the day. After the interview, my husband and I went out to dinner then shopping with our friend for funeral attire; they wanted to be dressed to the nines, and I already had something to wear.
- Worn to work. Was glad to be wearing cheerful pants when told I didn't get the job. Hard to stay sad in red pants, right? ;)
- Funeral outfit. The service was down at the Tahoma National Cemetery (a veteran's cemetery), short, sweet, and had a great rifle salute; after that we spent a couple hours at the wake. The guys looked very sharp in their new duds (right).
- Worn to a friend's to catch up on some recorded TV.
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome.