Outfits for the week. All worn to work; #1 also worn out for tacos, #5 also worn out for date night with my husband. It's been cold and rainy all week (what is this, February??), but with the occasional sunbreaks I was able to take photos "in the sun" ;)
- New-to-me vintage vest. Raining so hard I had to take photos indoors and actually wear my raincoat.
- Sort-of-didn't-rain this day, so I wore my wide leg jeans :)
- One of my seasonal goals is to find more ways to wear my denim jacket.
- Another goal is to get some mustard accessories; I have none, except this new-to-me vintage silk scarf which I tried tying like a men's tie (half Windsor knot). These are the straight leg jeans I just got back from the tailor, and I noticed after getting dressed that the hems aren't even in height! Have to take them back now...
- Giving these shorts a go with a springier outfit, so I went with gray/brown instead of black. Quite happy with this outfit, though the shorts have gotten too big.
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome.