Weekend and early part of the week outfits.
- Saturday. We got a boat!! My husband has wanted a boat as long as I've known him. Now we just need some warm weather...
- Sunday, worn to my folks' for birthday lunch then over to a friend's to catch up on some TV. My husband actually came up with this denim-on-denimish outfit (minus the necklace), how fashion forward of him :) He also took the photos, hence the silliness. New necklace, doubled up for Maximum Beaded Impact.
- Monday, worn to work then out for tacos. Still loving this white blazer, and am happy to have it because now I can make my darker items that I haven't been wearing more springy looking!
- Tuesday (today), day off and birthday! Feeling sassy, so enjoy the sassy poses ;) Having friends over to eat seafood and watch hockey in the evening (not-so-secretly wearing Vancouver's colors!). This necklace is a small collection of my mom's charms that she gifted me for my birthday, including a pair of zodiac charms with hers and my dad's signs from when they were my age (so cute!).
- Because I'm in a good mood, a bonus shot of me being myself.... *erhm* goofy when my husband suggested offhand that I pose crane-kick style while he was taking my photos on Saturday ^^
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!