I thoroughly enjoyed participating in the Picture Perfect Challenge! Most of these were quite out of my comfort zone/new styles to me, but I was pleased with the whole lot and feel like these are all looks that are a step further than what I'd put together normally; would love to hear what you all think about what it is that makes this so.
- Monday, worn to work then out for tacos (discussed here).
- Inspiration for #1: Picasso's "Boy with a Pipe"
- Tuesday, worn to work (discussed here).
- Inspiration for #3: Klimt's "Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I"
- Wednesday, worn to work (discussed here). This is how I plan to alter these cropped cargo pants, what do you all think? For original length, see photos #9/10 here.
- Inspiration for #5: Picasso's "Nude, Green Leaves and Bust"
- Thursday, worn to work then out for dinner (discussed here). Team Short Shorts, I humbly join your ranks :)
- Inspiration for #7: Picasso's "Dora Maar with Cat"
- Friday, unexpected day off but ended up doing yardwork so not worn out (discussed here). New blazer. Swapped the shorts for olive skinnies in the evening for date night.
- Inspiration for #9: Van Gogh's "Irises"
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!