Hi everyone! After my very colorful week, I was back to my usual primarily-neutrals ways; it was coincidentally almost enough for MaryK's neutrals challenge, though I'm actually doing it this week along with everyone. I was quite happy with this week, and am getting back to wearing my jackets and toppers. (I know I don't usually post so many at once, but I wore a lot of clothes last week ;) )
- 28th Saturday: worn out to breakfast. This beautiful necklace is from our dear Sona!
- 30th Monday: worn to work & out for dinner. A rare day with all browns.
- 31st Tuesday: worn to work & help my sis with homework. I know this almost-cropped length jacket that hits at the top of non-high pants isn't everyone's cuppa, but I like it, especially with the big belt buckle ^^
- 1st Wednesday: worn to work. After all the black yesterday, I went for zero black this day (not counting outerwear, I guess).
- 2nd Thursday: worn to work & out for dinner. My "bad legs day turned good legs day" outfit. Love how it turned out!
- 3rd Friday: worn to work & date night dinner. Inspired by an outfit of Jessica's from "What I Wore". I think this is a really fun silhouette (the scarf only came off while eating!).
- 4th Saturday: worn out to dinner after a day of gardening. An outfit full of items not worn much recently.
- 5th Sunday: worn out to breakfast & back home to watch the Super Bowl. Something somewhat sporty with loosely football-themed colors.
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome.