A week of outfits from last month (still behind, doh). Skipping the 24th, posted about it here; it goes between #4 and #5 :)
- Worn to work, then out for tacos where we ran into some friends (fun!). This top is super fun with high waisted wide-leg jeans ^^
- Worn to work. I've had this top for a year and a half and this is its first outing; when I saw it online, I totally fell for the cute gold crane print but the shirt was so boxy and flashy that I just didn't know what to do with it. So it sat on the hanger. Well, I'm so happy that I'm finally comfortable enough with my style to wear it because I still love it!
- Worn to work. Tried pulling my ankle-length leggings up, but they were SO BUNCHY. Need to pick up a below-the-knee length pair.
- Worn to work. Love how this turned out! Though I do think I should've sized down on this top.
- Husband and I took a short weekend bike trip over the mountains to Wenatchee for some sun. We spent the day and evening in Leavenworth walking around, checking out the shops, and fooding, then later went back to Wenatchee to catch the Mariner's game at a small bar followed by late night Mexican food & margaritas!
- Second day of the weekend trip to Wenatchee. Had breakfast then rode home the long way; spent the rest of the evening doing housework.
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome.