Finally got all my Maui vacation photos collaged; each photo below is one day's worth of outfits. I included some swimwear photos in #7 since I never did a "what's my shape" post (I know it's hourglass; don't know secondary, possibly IT?). I struggled a bit with creating summery outfits, but I think they turned out alright. Also since my husband took all the photos you can all see me smiling (I usually look like the right pic in photo 1, "Eeeeeee, look! Flamingos!!" ;) ).
Steph I wanted to thank you for your recommendation to Merriman's; we had our anniversary dinner there and it was awesome. Thanks so much!
My final packing list: 2 swimsuits, 1 coverup, 1 skirt, 1 shorts, 2 tops, 2 tanks, 1 camisole, 2 dresses, 2 sandals, 1 flip flops, and 1 jeans/jacket/flats for Seattle weather (also had 2 cardigans that I never wore).
Accessories: 2 pairs hoops, 1 pearl necklace, 1 pendant (fishy!), 1 bangle. I was also gifted for our anniversary a lovely pair of Akoya pearl earrings.
* Day 1: 6 hour flight and dinner.
* Day 2: Brunch followed by shopping (left), then hung out at the hotel's awesome pool all day (bottom). In the evening, dinner and a walk on the beach (right).
* Day 3: Anniversary day! Went to brunch (left), then snorkeling which is possibly the best thing ever in the world (bottom, top left), then out to a fancy dinner at Merriman's (top right); I unfortunately forgot to pack my fancy maxi dress for this dinner.
* Day 4: Had brunch then spent the day in the ocean and sunbathing (top right), followed by dinner, sunset watching, and a walk on the beach (all the others).
* Day 5: Woke up early and had brunch, then watched the football games (go Seahawks, a win!) with some other Seattleites. The bar had 5 TVs so they had all the games on which was pretty great. In the evening we had dinner at the Maui Brewing Company.
* Day 6: Went to brunch (top left) then for a really cool, though harrowing, drive around the northwestern part of the island (bottom left, right). The road was wide enough for only 1 car for most of the way, with VERY steep cliff drops; got to see a totally different side of the island and some spectacular views.
* Day 7: Beach and pool day (left), then out for a little shopping, dinner, and a long walk in the evening (right). I also got my anniversary gift, a beautiful pair of pearl studs!
* Day 8: Our last day of vacation. I wore this to drive around and look for a place to develop our underwater cameras, then changed into what I wore on Day 1 for the airport and plane ride home.
It was a lovely vacation! And just for fun I added some underwater photos of us :)