This was a fun challenge! My contributions were a bit scattered, but I've organized them here chronologically by decade. I was trying to make outfits that I could wear to work and feel somewhat modern/not come across as too costume-y, yet still fit with my style; I think the 60s-80s were successful in this, 40s was close, 50s not at all because it's completely not my style (but would've been close with different hair).
- 1930s/40s (discussed here). Worn to work, out for sushi.
- 1950s (discussed here). Worn to work, grocery store. EDIT: Have to admit that this look grew on me over the day, but I still would have much preferred it with the hair in #6.
- 1960s (discussed here). Worn to work, grocery store.
- 1970s (discussed here). Worn to work.
- 1980s (discussed here). Worn to work, date night dinner.
- How I SHOULD have done my hair on the 50s day *sigh* The other hair makes that outfit a miss for me, THIS hair makes it a hit.
- My REAL 80s outfit :D (discussed here)
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!