I finally got my hard drive recovered and so here are the outfits I wrote about last week! Do they look like you'd pictured? :)
- Monday: worn to work. Had to take advantage of the last day I could wear shorts, so decided to go with pumps instead of my usual boots for fall. Road testing the daytime clutch thing with one of my small totes. I really enjoyed it!
- Tuesday: worn to work. New scarf with burgundy, leopard, and plaid (!!). Wanted to try another fall outfit with my slouchy white skinnies; I think I am just going to continue wearing them all season because I can picture soooo many good winter looks with them!
- Wednesday: worn to work. I was touched by Angie's sentiment in waiting to wear her blush moto until October in honor of BCAM and decided that I would debut mine as well. I will also try to wear this a couple times a week this month (which is a lot of repetition for me). Paired with navy and black, and a great silk scarf with a fireworks-like print I got at the YLF swap back in the spring.
- Thursday: worn to the salon, work, then out for dinner with friends. I enjoyed pairing cranberry with orange and cognac early last spring and made a note to wear it again this fall. I know the proportions here won't be everyone's cuppa tea but I like them, weird as they are.
- Friday: worn to work then date night with hubby. A fall variation of an outfit I wore in warmer weather (don't think I posted it, picture all the black bits swapped with white for that other one). Serious Arm Party and pattern mix and color mix action going on :)
- Bonus: amusing visual evidence of leg lengthening/shortening in action. Same heel heights in both, and both pants sit at about the same place on my hips. Good stuff!
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!