A week of somewhat-summery outfits from last month ^^ (This was the week before the Picture Perfect Challenge.)
- Monday, worn to work then out for tacos with my husband and a good friend of ours. A rare chance for me to sport yellow+gray, a color combo I really love.
- Tuesday, worn to work then to Type Tuesday (gathering of local designers and typographers). Needed something casual-meets-professional, I think this worked nicely.
- Wednesday, worn to work. An attempt at "soft" but not "muted" colors, I like how it turned out.
- Thursday, worn to work. Sometimes you just want bold and bright :)
- Friday, worn to work, then out for date night with my husband (dinner and a movie). The olive+faded blue+white+coral was really snappy in person.
- Sunday, worn out to breakfast with my husband.
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome.