Outfits from the beginning of last month. Our weather _finally_ started to pick up in August so I was happy to wear more bare legged outfits :D
- Monday, worn to work. I was pretty pleased with this pattern mixing, but my sister and husband didn't like it. What do you ladies think?
- Tuesday, worn to work. I felt bulky in this, but maybe I just don't like belting cardigans (I rarely do it).
- Wednesday, worn to work. I was really happy with how this turned out! Unfortunately, I managed to get some wicked food poisoning just a couple hours into the day so the outfit was very short lived :(
- Thursday. Wasn't quite feeling better after the food poisoning, but I had a brow appointment bright and early after which I met my husband for lunch, then went to work, then out to dinner with a friend (busy day!). Debut outfit of the Hinge peacock blouse, I really really love this blouse and felt super fab in this outfit!
- Friday, worn to work then out for date night dinner with my husband. This outfit was too bright for him, but I adore these colors together. Totally want to wear it again (and the Hinge outfit from Thurs!!). I'm so happy that these days I love many of my outfits enough to want to repeat them. This is a Very Good Thing. I'm starting to seriously reconsider my no-repeats policy.
- Sunday. Spent most of the weekend gardening and cleaning out my closet. Wore this down to Ivar's (waterfront) with my husband for dinner where I had the Best Salad Ever: Strawberry Onion Caprese. Strawberry slices, onion slivers, fresh mozzarella, basil, all drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette. I wish I could eat it every day!
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome.