A week of backlogged outfits (yikes didn't realize how behind I was!).
- Work then dinner. Halfway through the day remembered it was my mother-in-law's birthday dinner (with out of town grandparents and all). While not as nice as what I'd have worn had I remembered the dinner OR had time to change, it was still a perfectly appropriate outfit. And it made me happy that I put in effort to dress well even though I usually only see 1 or 2 people a day. Right photo is me getting attacked by a fly ^^
- Worn to work. Not sure I like the gray leggings with this, or maybe I need another dark element on the bottom half?
- Worn to work. First outing with my oxfords, love 'em.
- Worn to work (and probably out somewhere, I forget). Another take on the red+fuchsia combo. Also, new pendant! I really love how this turned out, one of my favorites ever :D Almost makes me want to get more items in fuchsia. Almost.
- Worn to work then out for date night dinner with my husband. Still feeling the pair-colors-near-each-other-on-the-color-wheel vibe.
- Worn out clothes shopping. This was super easy to change in and out of.
- Worn to buy fireworks, followed by dinner out with friends, then had them and some other friends over to hang out by the fire pit. EDIT: Eek, please excuse the terrible colors here, I didn't adjusted the white balance when taking the photos -_-
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!