A week of outfits from a few weeks ago (gah, getting so behind on photos). Skipped 06.17 as I posted about it here; it goes between images #4 and #5.
- Worn to work. Was in the mood to colorblock, but lack items to do so. So I went with a neutral base outfit and paired a bright cardi and necklace. New cuff.
- Worn to work then out for Type Tuesday (monthly gathering of local folks who work with type). Still in the mood for brights! The debut of the awesome top sent to me by MaryK :D I really loved how the faded denim works with the orange+white. This necklace was an amusing topic of conversation at the pub, with its over-the-top layers ^^
- Worn to work, then to watch hockey (not-so-subtly wearing Vancouver's colors, but.. they didn't feel like playing apparently :p). These great nude fishnets were also gifted by MaryK; the netting on these is larger than my other pair so I'm happy to have both sizes now. Feeling more comfortable styling my denim jacket these days, and I'm kind of wanting to get a really light wash one.
- Worn to work. I like this muted palette for summer, though I don't have a lot in these colors.
- Worn to lunch and shop for father's day gifts with my husband.
- Father's day outfit. Worn to breakfast with my in-laws, then to my folks' for a late lunch. I tried several outfits (too cold for a dress, my last attempt before this got the comment "your first grade class will like it"...) before giving up and just wearing this. Not awesome but not terrible. I'm really feeling the need to get more clothes that fit me ><
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome.