A week of outfits from a couple weeks ago. Lots of experimentation in this week, and another boat trip :)
- Worn to work. I got this scarf back in March but hadn't worn it yet; tied like a men's tie. Without having done the art challenge, I'd have paired brown or navy heels with this.
- Worn to work, then later in the evening to watch the hockey game. I think this turned out OK with the jacket on, but worn without probably would look better with nude fishnets.
- Worn to work. Red jeans! I thrifted these back in March, and finally fit into them. While the rise is too low (especially in the back), they'll certainly do while I hunt down the perfect pair. I'm excited to (finally) work bright pants into my outfits! Now I just need an an electric blue pair...
- Worn to work then out to Safeco Field to watch a Mariner's game with my husband (which they won, woo!). Felt like adding a little boho flair, wore my new feather and chain earrings. The stacked bangles were fun, though noisy ;)
- Worn on the boat for trip #2! Went out on the Sound for a couple hours, but found the water was still really choppy due to our unusually cold weather (gorgeous views, though!). This was a great boating outfit, but I definitely need to get some moleskin for the backs of these shoes. Later in the evening my sis came over and we watched the hockey game.
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome.