Outfits from last week! Still working on the soft dressing as well as wearing jeans less. And apparently was feeling quite neutral until the meetup ;) Feeling chatty today, but feel free to skip ahead to the photos ^^
- Monday, worn to work then out for tacos. We had really warm weather projected for the week, so I pulled out my summer jersey dresses! Even though I don't repeat often, I really like wearing my white blazer with this dress. New minty sandals, and first-time wearing these long dangly earrings I bought at the LA meetup way back in October.
- Tuesday, worn to run errands, work, then out for dinner. A slightly different vibe than what I normally go for, but I really like this outfit (so slouchy and comfy!). Purse from the recent YLF Seattle swap. And I was tickled to see Angie wear something similar (dressier, of course) just a couple days later.
- Wednesday, worn to work. An experimental outfit; I'm going back and forth on this one for myself, but I do like the outfit as an outfit. I'm quite fond of the vibe with the shirt buttoned up all the way but the silk scarf tied loosely. Trying a new fuchsia lip color, inspired by Anna's (this one is a little too pink and not as bright).
- Thursday, work, to a friend's to ferret-sit, then out for dinner. Last year I wore this shirt/jean combo with the tank tucked in for a super 70s vibe, but today I left it untucked for the short-over-long trend. I hadn't expected to play with the ferrets, and learned that breezy tops and super wide pants make for exciting ferret exploring territory ;)
- Friday, worn to work, then combined hubby/my birthday dinner with his folks. I very much like the look of long silk shirts with slim trousers, but only have one silk shirt which I wore with these trousers/shoes last week (and the neon necklace). So today I wore my chambray instead, and let the statement necklace shine.
- Saturday, worn to the YLF photo meetup, then out to ferret-sit and dinner with hubby. I wanted to wear something that would photograph well, and this is what I came up with. Bold print mix (peacock, floral, fishnets), pencil skirt debombshelling, and more flats with skirts (I'm coming around)! I liked this outfit a lot, but my husband did not at ALL with this top.
- Bonus: there were many lovely photos taken of me during the meetup, but this one taken by Greg was my favorite :)
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!