Last week's outfits. I'm finding it harder and harder to dress satisfactorily without seriously gutting my closet and shopping for clothes that, 1) fit my current desired style (in desperate need of blouses and other slightly dressier items) and, 2) fit me physically (much of my clothing, especially pants, has gotten too large). Hopefully I can get that going in the next couple of weeks because I really feel I'm straining currently.
- Monday: worn to work then out for tacos. In Angie's post about white out looks she included light gray so I went with a light gray base with white accents. Does this count as a white out look? :)
- Tuesday: worn to work. This button-up is from the YLF swap, I finally fit into it (yay!). I don't wear a lot of brown without black, but I rather like the softness it gives this look.
- Wednesday: worn to work. First time tucking into high-waisted pants, I think it looks OK but wouldn't tuck into anything higher than this. I like the volume-on-volume here but I do plan to try a fitted top with these next time; I've got that noted from the last time I posted these :) Also, warm enough to wear sandals without socks (not really but I did it anyway ^^).
- Thursday: worn to work then out to dinner (and Tequila!) with a friend. Started with a cream top but then felt like color-blocking so I swapped to the teal; I would dearly have loved a teal blouse instead of a ribbed tank -_- My mom wore this color combo a lot when I was younger, I like the white added into the mix.
- Friday: worn to Target for dresses (where I met Sheila!), to work, and then out for date night with my husband. First time wearing the nude microfishnets, I love them (and to my surprise, so does hubby)! Also these chunkier heels are growing on me, perfect to add a little edge to a sweet dress like this.
- Bonus: my jeans' week as a member of Team Riveting Rearsider :)
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!