Sorry for the mob of photos, but I wanted to post today's outfit (#5) for Inge and I was a tad behind :) Inge posted a lovely WIW with a giant pearl pendant which she kindly linked, and I scooped it up right away. It arrived in the mail this morning and I couldn't wait to wear it, so I did! Thank you Inge, I really love the pendant!
- Worn to run errands with my husband, super casual like.
- Worn to the Aquarium, our Valentine's tradition. We had brunch at Maximilien (delicious!), wandered around Pike Place Market, hit the Aquarium, and rounded off our Seattle time with a stop at World Spice to refill our pepper collection; finished the day off with a great meal at home. I had him take my outfit photo in front of the gum wall :) Also holding a new bag my folks gave me for Valentine's. Finally, I have a bright red bag and I love it!
- Worn to work. Olive tunic from the YLF swap last month. Requires a lot of gut sucking :)
- Worn to work. Felt like taking a day off, so I threw this on. Turned out OK.
- Worn to work. Showcasing the new Asos pendant! Also a new turtleneck; been looking for this color for 2 years now and finally found one. What is this green called? I never see it.
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome!