Well as most of you know we had snow in Seattle last week ;) I love love love snow, but have little in my wardrobe (besides snowboarding gear) to accommodate it because we really don't get much. It was an interesting challenge, and I feel for those of you who have proper winters with long-term snow to deal with!
- Sunday, 15th. Worn for a walk at night before the really heavy snow fell.
- Monday, 16th. Worn out to dinner, again not too much snow yet.
- Tuesday, 17th. Now we have some good snow! My usual photo space is barely recognizable ;) Worn for a nearly full day of playing in the snow, so I opted for gear.
- Had to shovel the driveway, so why not build a snow fort... and then drive the car through it? 0:)
- Also walked down to the water (Puget Sound), which was just a beautiful view with the snow.
- Thursday, 19th. Worn to the grocery store to restock. Lots of abandoned cars in the parking lot, and tons of snow on my street.
- The most snow I've seen here in a long, long time!
- Friday, 20th. Worn out for date night dinner. The rain started up and the snow started melting, but still pretty icy out. I have to say, sweater dresses are awesomely warm and comfy for snow days!
- Saturday, 14th. Bonus kitty in the snow when it first started photos ^^ He really likes snow, for some reason!
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome.
EDIT: Yowza, those photos are BIG!