* But don't worry, those who liked my hair long, it's not much shorter ^^ She did cut off about 6" though it's barely noticeable; not ONE person around me even realized it was cut, sigh.
I know I haven't been really been posting any WIWs for a while, but I'm hoping to get back into the habit of it :D Here's what I wore this past week, apparently feeling dark.
- Monday, worn out for dinner at a casual pub. I later changed the way I tied my scarf and liked it so much better I just had to take another photo of it.
- Tuesday, worn for a late night grocery store run for wine, cheese, salami & crackers!
- Wednesday, aaaand back to work! A good shot of the new 'do. Finally figured out how to style it more rock n' roll; until this day I was still on the fence about the cut which I'd had done back on Dec. 20th. Also, it was raining so hard I needed to wear my raincoat!
- Thursday, worn to work then out to dinner and over to a friend's. A brief reprise from the wet wet wet weather, so I jumped on the chance to sport my baggy flared jeans. One of the few dark-up-top outfits I've been really really fond of the last couple weeks.
- Friday, worn to work and then whatever's in store for date night. It's hard to see but this top is actually navy, not black. I had the same booties from #1 on initially, but as I was getting ready to leave my husband commented that flats would look better. As it is date night I gave it a try, and lo and behold actually ended up liking it better :)
Comments, critiques, thoughts and questions welcome.