I had a blast shopping with everyone down in OC, and as I told several of the ladies I actually enjoyed helping them finding pieces they needed much more than shopping for myself. Still, I came away with a great haul and was pleased that everything I purchased was on my list for fall. None of this is up for return, so hopefully you all like these items as much as I do :D
- TOPS. Cobalt blouse (Zara), floral sheer blouse (Topshop/Nordstrom), black/cobalt striped sweater (Marshalls), tan/cream/navy striped sweater (JCrew).
- JACKETS. Black military (gift from Una), bright coral blazer (H&M). There was also an amazing black leather jacket at Zara that I can't get out of my head, but perhaps it was a wee bit small (I totally forgot to snap photos). I'm keeping my eye on it, and if it goes on sale I will probably snag it.
- BOOTS. Olive flat foldover lace up boots by Steve Madden (Nordstrom Rack).
- ACCESSORIES pt1. Costume jewelry (Forever 21), two-tone snake belt (Marshalls), vintage dark brown leather belt (swap meet), black and white silky scarf (H&M, the photo isn't blurry, it's just a crazy print!).
- ACCESSORIES pt2. Taupe leather clutch with metallic pressed print (Lola 76, bought directly from the designer), pewter slouchy bag (Marshalls, planning to stud this cutie), sheer leopard tights (Marshalls).
- The lovely ring JulieJohn made!
As one of the few NOT on Team Wear, I have surprised myself by wearing a lot of these items this past week. I've already worn the cobalt blouse, black military blazer, boots, both belts, half of the jewelry, and the clutch! Clearly I did well :)