I wanted to post and get feedback about my Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale finds (that's how long I've been away ><). I had resolved to find a whole bunch of great blouses because that's my absolute biggest wardrobe hole. I spent several hours and didn't find much at all that didn't look clearly like businesswear; I'm feeling extremely discouraged but still don't want to be wearing tees all the time :( I may need some blouse hand holding because I clearly don't know what to look for. Anyway, this is what I came away with:
- Bobeau bow tank. I like this, but is it too large? I'm not sure if there's a smaller size available.
- Bobeau stripe tank. This one I really like.
- Halogen cream tank. I sized up in this for the breezier fit, but now I think it looks sloppy and am planning to return.
- H.I.P. cropped top. Different colors for me, very different style. I really like this top but would be interested in styling thoughts?
- H.I.P. cropped top, showing how it's really a semi-circle :)
- Frenchi sharkbite boxy cropped top. I think the fabric may be too stiff, and you can see from the left side it's not evenly hemmed or something. Not sure about this one, nor how to style it. Likely going back, am I right in thinking a drapey fabric is important for this style?
- Frenchi sharkbite boxy cropped top, to show the super boxiness and a more relaxed pose.
- Bronx olive oxfords. By far my favorite purchase of the day; these are the perfect oxfords I've been looking for for a couple years now :D
- Bronx olive oxfords, detail.
- Accessories: leather fringe necklace, champagne pearls, brass 3-triangle pendant (from UO), feather earrings (from UO). Love all of these.
Would love to hear your honest thoughts on the items, and styling thoughts!